Monday, October 22, 2012

Ancient Dome - Perception Of This World (2010)


Band : Ancient Dome
Country : Italy
Release : Perception Of This World
Year : 2010
Genre : Thrash Metal
File Info : MP3, 320 Kbps
Download : ][ Kiwi6 ][


Ancient Dome on Metal Archives




Jerry De Feo: Lead Vocals
Paolo Porro: Lead and Rhythm Guitars, Backing Vocals
Matteo Cuzzolin: Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals
Alessandro Fontana: Lead and Rhythm Guitars
Giorgio Alberti: Drums


1. Intro(Mission) (Intro)
2. Liar
3. When Day Dies...
4. Predominance
5. Perception Of This World
6. Confused Certainty
7. Dream Again
8. Gordian Knot (Instrumental)
9. Face The Facts
10. Collision (Intro)
11. DevastHate

6 comments:

Edwin Ecker III said...

Please remove this. None of the links are valid. It's a waste of time.

Kammenos said...

OK..but I can reupload it instead of removing it...did sth happen???You sound kinda pissed of...??

Edwin Ecker III said...

No, it was one of those things where I wrote it and it came out sounding pissed, but didn't really realize it. My apologies.

Anonymous, I'm far from ungrateful. how much time and effort have you put into ripping/uploading/posting/reviewing/re-uploading/re-posting this week so people can have some free music? I know I've put in a lot.

Edwin Ecker III said...

...And yes, if you could re-up it Kammenos that would be great. I wanted to check this album out. was thinking of buying it, but I didn't like the first album of theirs much. I heard this one was much better. I'd like to burn a copy and give it a test drive first.

Anonymous said...

I understand and i apologize for my comment as well. Metal on brother

Edwin Ecker III said...

Apology accepted. We're all putting in a lot of hard work to share great music with each other, and to find new music, so we definitely don't need to be arguing while we're doing that.

Thanks, Kammenos for this re-post! Thrash on!