Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dragonship - Heavy Metal Night on Parkwood: 4 (2010)


Dragonship - Heavy Metal Night on Parkwood: 4

Country: USA
Year: 2010
Style: Heavy Metal
Format: Live Album
Bitrate: 256 kbps

Tracklist:

01 - Intro
02 - My Sword Is My Shield
03 - Predestined Fatality
04 - Round And Round (Ratt cover)
05 - Ride The Wind
06 - Blood Bond
07 - Live Wire (AC/DC cover)
08 - Spill Their Blood
09 - Turn Out The Lights
10 - Seventeen
11 - Stone Hands, Dragon Feet
12 - I'm The One (Van Halen cover)
13 - Set The Sails
14 - Green Hills Blue Skies
15 - Hand Of Doom
16 - Ride The Wind (Bonus Track)

Where To Get It:

Get It Here!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Metalmaven said...

"My Sword" is some great speed metal. Look forward to more studio recordings. Thanks Mr. Bones.

Lord Bones said...

Your welcome! Glad ya liked the post :)I am looking myself also for more stuff from them.