Sunday, May 26, 2013

Various Artists - Metal For Muthas Vol. II : Cut Loud (Comp. 1980)


Band : Various Artists
Country : United Kingdom
Release : Metal For Muthas Vol. 2 : Cut Loud (Compilation)
Year : 1980
Genre : NWOBHM/Heavy Metal
File Info : MP3, 320 Kbps
Download : ][ Mediafire ][ (Dead Link)

NEW LINK By Kammenos: Zippyshare or  Mediafire
Right click and and open with winrar



1. Trespass - One Of These Days
2. Eazy Money - Telephone Man
3. Xero - Cutting Loose
4. White Spirit - High Upon High
5. Dark Star - Lady Of Mars
6. Horsepower - She Gives Me Candy
7. Red Alert - Open Heart
8. Chevy - Chevy
9. Raid - Hard Lines
10. Trespass - Stormchild

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Permission Denied.
This file has been identified as a copyright protected work and cannot be distributed using MediaFire.

AchiLLeS said...

Links working for me, try again once in a while.

Metalmaven said...

Anon is right AchiLLes, the link is not working for me. Might be a location problem.

AchiLLeS said...

Im downloading right now from mediafire links, propably mediafire blocks USA users ppffff!!!
I will re-upload them in different hoster.

AchiLLeS said...

Ok try Zippyshare links for both Metal for Muthas compilations. Enjoy!

Metalmaven said...

Mediafire has been changing things around the last few weeks. btw, don't use Mega, they want me to download "something", no matter what browser I try to use. Not.

Metalmaven said...

I have only seen the "permission denied" for 2 mediafire links the last few weeks, so they are still ok as a hoster. This might be only for people who actually write and complain about the copyright.

AchiLLeS said...

Mediafire admins suck a big time! With the first report, they block files without really checking false or true. Personally i wont use this hoster never again. About Exile, do you want me to upload them in different hoster for you? Let me know.

Metalmaven said...

Exile alt links would be great. Mega wants to store data on my computer for some reason, but no other file host is asking to store data, so I smell advertising or spyware or worse. Not enough RAM on my old computers to use anti-virus or firewall programs without slowing down too much. There are many other file hosts like zippy, 4shared, and depositfiles, so no need for mediafire.

Kammenos said...

Mega is a super host if you ask me...
my download speed is about 700 klbs in Mega...
It is fast and furious...
It has no viruses or anything...
You better try it whwenever youhave the chance..
Cheers