Thursday, May 16, 2013

Twilight - Born Undivine (2003)


Twilight - Born Undivine

Album Info:

Country: Spain
Year: 2003
Style: Power Metal
Format: Full Length
Bitrate: 320 kbps

Album Line Up:

Fran - Vocals
Edu - Guitar
Carlos - Guitar
Luís - Bass
José Carlos - Drums

Tracklist:

01 - Dawn of the Victors (Intro)
02 - Forgotten Heroes
03 - Land of Dreamlike Visions
04 - Insanity
05 - Blood of Gaia
06 - Legend (Instrumental)
07 - The Court of the Fallen
08 - When Misery Leaves
09 - Firegods
10 - Born Undivine

Where To Get It:

Get It Here! NEW LINK BY KAMMENOS

Enjoy!!

7 comments:

witchcross said...

wow, I bought the Legend CD a long time ago and quite liked it. Speedy and catchy, even if vocalist is, er, well, unique. I had no idea there was a followup to this. And with a new singer too. Could you please reup the Born Undivine album, it's a shame the link doesn't work anymore. Thanks for the original post though Bones, too bad I missed it.

Lord Bones said...

Glad you like the band and post :)

But no fear
Bonesy is here
with a new connection
that will move your head in motion
While we drink beer

Enjoy the download

AchiLLeS said...

L O L

witchcross said...

first US show, Destiny's End/Iced Earth, Judas Priest, King Diamond, Manowar, many others ... so Twilight has their fans. Screw that jerk that wrote them a bad review on metalarchives, lol. I missed Kit's review before yesterday, shame as I would have bought a copy right away as well, if there was another one available.

witchcross said...

my first part of my comment got cut off - it was 'thanks Bones'. I saw Kit's review on metalcdratings and wished I had seen it before. I knew Kit liked Legend because he's a friend of mine and we lived close by for about six or so years - we went to a lot of shows together - Hammerfall/Death, which was Hammerfall's

Lagry said...

ey, thanks !!!!

can you re-upload the album ???

cheers from Spain !

Lagry said...

thank you so much !!!