Thursday, March 28, 2013

Various Artists - Boneyard Metal Volume XIII (2012)


Various Artists - Boneyard Metal Volume XIII

Release Info:

Country: United Nations of Metal
Location: Everywhere
Style(s): Heavy Metal, Power Metal
Type: Compilation
Carrier: MP3
Release Year: 2012
Label: Boneyard Metal Productions

Tracklist:

01 - DESTINY'S END - Breathe Deep the Dark
02 - DETEST - Chains Of Hell
03 - LEVIATHAN - Leviathan
04 - IRONWARE - Man Of Hope
05 - ADVOCATE - World Without End
06 - COMMANDMENT - Sands of Time
07 - TENSION - Walk of the Cadaver
08 - XXX - Case of Mistaken Identity
09 - EVIL SURVIVES - Judas Priest Live
10 - PASTORE - The Price for the Human Sins
11 - IRON FIRE - Blacksmith Of Thunder
12 - ROCKA ROLLAS - Dark Future
13 - KINRICK - Fight Alone

Download Info:

Format: MP3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Host site: Ippyshare
File Size: 150 MB
Link: Get It Here!

Enjoy!!

6 comments:

AchiLLeS said...

Thanks again Mr. Boneyard Metal man :-) Keep it goin fast!

witchcross said...

thanks Bonesy. Just returned from a week of holidays, and a new Boneyard Metal awaiting me!

P.s. I downloaded all your other BM series from your blog, and all worked fine, except Vol X. I tried twice with Vol X, but both times got errors with unpacking. Is it just me?

cheers and Keep it Trü!

Lord Bones said...

@ Achilles: Your welcome bro! Hope you will enjoy it.

Lord Bones said...

@ Witchcross: I am really pleased that you like the Boneyard Metal series, this gives me more stimulus to create more! I am sorry that the X is giving you a headache. I think the archive became corrupt while uploading or something here is a alt link for you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ybafqofnv4cn634

witchcross said...

thanks Bones, I appreciate it!

Lord Bones said...

Hi Witchcross,

No problem m8! If you still want to do comments on the Boneyard Metal Productions blog, you can do that now, I have removed the restrictions on commenting. If you have any insights etc. please do!