Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Willian J Tsamis - Sea Of Tranquility (1993-1994) [Released 1996]


Band : William J Tsamis
Country : USA-Greece
Release : Sea Of Tranquility
Year : 1993-1994 [Released 1996]
Genre : Instrumental (Epic/Progressive Music)
File Info : MP3, 320 Kbps, Covers



With the permission of the composer, Forgotten Scroll presents for the first time the entire Sea of Tranquility release on digital format, in the best audio quality with new front cover, artwork and inner notes. You can download the whole album by going to this link : Metalmare


Willian Tsamis - Keyboard Instruments [Warlord/Lordian Guard]


"Sea of Tranquility was written during a time of great despair in my life - indeed during a time of deep contemplation. It is music for the contemplative listener and music for the inspiration. I have always told people that if they truly want to understand who I am, then they should listen carefully to Sea of Tranquility. It is within those compositions where my soul lives." [Bill Tsamis]


Tracklist-Back cover :


3 comments:

Andreas A. said...

The cover with the Dragon Ship (created by artist Dimitar Nikolov) is the cover that will appear on the first official release of this project, later on November 2012 from No Remorse Records. The quote from Bill Tsamis, is also a part of the history that he wrote for this release and also will appear on the booklet of the CD. Note that on the official CD release everything is remastered and the sound is crystal clear. So everything will sound better than the digital format. Be patient...

witchcross said...

very interesting. I have to admit, this wasn't what I expected and I really long for hearing Bill play the guitar, it's how I fell in love with his music and Warlord. I would love these compositions played on the guitar by Bill. But, it's good music and I hail him for high creativity, I can always attempt to play the notes myself on the guitar but I fear my skills are not quite at Bill's level, lol ...

Kammenos said...

Big patata gentlemen...Mi fovaste na to peite...